1. We believe that the Bible is inspired by God; that it is the only infallible, authoritative word of God, and our final authority in faith and practice.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
4. We believe that all people have been under the bondage and power of sin since the fall of Adam, and deserve the judgment and wrath of God.
5. We believe that salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ alone, through grace alone, and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is necessary to enter the kingdom of God.
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
7. We believe that the Church is the body of Christ and that all Christians are members of it. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers.
8. We believe that the primary task of the Church is to preach the gospel to all creation, and make disciples of all nations.
9. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
10. We believe that Jesus Christ will come again in power and glory to judge the living and the dead.